Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life Is Changable

Is this the life we've all been given? I dont think so and i think you can change your life if you absolutely have to and it may be one of the toughest decisions you will ever have to make but sometimes its definitely for your benefit and it may not work out as planned but you just have to make the decision and hope that it works out the way you want it to. I need to make better decisions to fix my life and hopefully when i grow up i will be the person i've always wanted to be. Im a juggalo so im extremely outgoing and not alot can stop me from completing my goals and i dont really pay attention to what people say about me because i dont care at all because i know i will always have my Juggalo Family and nobody will take that away from me. I hope everyone gets the life they want and deserve.

No comments: