Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Make My Fantasies Reality

If I Ever Die then dont cry for me just smile for me and make My Fantasies Reality. I dont wanna see no tears ya'll just celebrate me like i was born to be. I thought of this with the help of the song If I Ever Die by Myzery but some of it is my thoughts just the stuff thats capitalized is his words but the rest is thoughts from listenin to his song. If ya'll wanna see the lyrics for it go to TuneWiki.com an search If I Ever Die by Myzery. Its a W.I.C.K.E.D song and if any juggalos aint heard it then go listen to it he definitely knows how the world is and i gotta say One Love Myzery Whoop Whoop MMFWCL!!! Anyway i just thought i would share my mind wit ya'll cuz the world aint all that great now adays and people gettin bullied constantly i see it day after day and i feel i stop it but i know it wont stop if im not around. Homies stay strong an keep it Wicked dont let yourself drop down keep it goin an rep the Hatchet like we was born to be.

No comments: