Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HaloMen

I was watching funny animated videos on Newgrounds and i stumbled upon a video called... Well you guessed it Halomen. I watched it and it was amazingly funny i instantly added the video to my list on my profile. I've found many other videos but this one is one of my all time favorites and i definitely recommend it if your a Halo fan like me. Just watch it and you will laugh uncontrollably. It has characters sort of like that from TankMen but their not as funny. In all both me and my friend Jethrow thought it was hilarious and we both liked it. Jethrow thinks that he can watch a storm trooper from Star Wars dancing without laughing or grinning. He tried it but i started laughing and then he started laughing but he tried so hard not to laugh and i told him that he couldnt do it and i was right. Well just thought i would share my opinion on some videos with ya'll but now im out. Deuces

No comments: